Tuesday 19 May 2015

The start.

If someone is reading this, hi and welcome to my blog♡. I want to made this blog because I love writting, but im so shy to share my opinions and writtings. I tried to make a personal diary, but it doesn't work because everytime it was like: Dear diary, today it was raining and it was so boring because my friends were in their houses or with their boyfriends. Then, I read Girl Online by Zoe Sugg or Zoella in Youtube and I want to create this here, I will  express myself and write everything I want, but this is going to be annonymous, because how I said I dont like share my writtings with people. I will update pictures, not selfies for the thing of the annonymous lmao. If someone is reading this, thanks for do it and enjoy it!
Ordinary Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment