Tuesday 19 May 2015

Not a good day...

Today isn't a good day. I mean, it's raining. I hate the rain. My school is so far from home and I go there walking, so I always I wet. And im tired of "my best friend"... lest call her Abby (that isn't her real name but the thing of the anonymity... So she is always telling me a lot of things and when I start to talk, she gets angry and im like: Okay... can I talk or I'm going to be your dog? I mean, like a two years ago, I dont feel like they are my friends, and Abby the first one... 
Then, at 5 o'clock when I came home, my mom said to me that my grandfather has anemia and im so sad of this, because when I was 11 years old, my grandmother died, and I was so close to her and I dont want to lose my grandad...
If you have a problem like this, or not like this, just a problem tell me in the comments and I will help you. 
Ordinary Girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment